Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thunder and battle


A thousand cloudy thoughts have drifted into my mind.
Of course, this is a familiar storm.
The crashing of thunder and lightning has already riddled my head and I await the sunshine.
Though I know I am safe, I worry about you.
I worry a lot.
For me, love comes only in the strongest form and this has always been a great puzzle.
I can picture you when close my eyes.
My ears turn off and Your silhouette comes into view.
I feel your soul.
I see your broken smile and it cuts deep into the furthest corner of my heart, bleeding me of my emotions.
I want to make it cease.
I want it to stop.
If not I shall confront it head on like a battle in the times of great generals...My own internal civil war.
But the challenge has just begun.
I will find a way to make the peace I long for so badly.
I will find a way.
Until this day comes, I send the remainder of my strength and the purest of wisdom to heal what hurts the most, the reflection of my heart within you. 

3 comments:

  1. i love the way you write. you're amazing mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style of writing, you're very talented. I'm new to this blog so I'm going to read all of your posts, going through the archive!

    Please could you check out my blog if you get time? It's probably not your kinda thing though!

    Amber
    http://themilelongbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete